Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Very active.. mmg tak duduk diam.. ada je bende nak buat.. but he is a clever boy... he sees things other kids didnt.. and he could understand things easily.. but he is really naughty and active
Budak baik sgt. duduk diam je.. ckp duduk, duduk..very handsome and cute.. cool and obedient kid
Mak Anak A
'alahai B ni. baiknya la.. tapinya slow je.. anak aku dulu umur ni dah kena semua huruf dah.. dah tau animal dalam each page buku tu.. budak active mmg macam tu... belajar cepat.. '
Mak Anak B
'budak A ni buas sungguh la.. tak duduk diam langsung.. anak aku tak usik barang2 orang letak atas meja ni, baik je.. '
apakah???? what do you al think?? any comment???
Kesian this only lady - referring to myself - sort of kena buli
But whatever.. I'm gonna take this challenge.. tak kisah la whatever happen... well, Mr project manager, like it or not.. I'm the only one you have now..so take it or leave it (i prefer you leave it, then my life would be better off without this)
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Siti Nur Bahyah berkata,
1) P yang pertama ialah 'puji' iaitu setiap pasangan perlu saling memuji antara satu sama lain dalam semua aspek kehidupan seperti masakan atau ucapan terim! a kasih apabila diberi pertolongan.
2) Katanya, P kedua ialah 'peluk' yang mana pasangan suami isteri hendaklah selalu peluk memeluk antara satu sama lain sekerap mungkin pada setiap hari kerana pelukan itu adalah belaian penuh kasih sayang.
3) P seterusnya ialah 'penghargaan' di mana amalan memberi hadiah boleh menambah kasih sayang.
4) 'Perhatian' adalah P keempat yang mesti diambil berat kerana kekurangan perhatian boleh mengakibatkan pasangan terasa diabaikan, katanya yang menulis buku Cakar Harimau - Tips Kebahagiaan Rumah Tangga, Amalan Ibu Mengandung dan Panduan Mencerdaskan Minda.
5) Siti Nur Bahyah berkata, P seterusnya mewakili 'persefahaman'
6) Menurutnya, P selanjutnya membawa maksud 'pergaulan' iaitu pasangan suami isteri mesti menjaga pergaulan masing-masing dengan orang lain bagi mengelakkannya daripada melampaui batas, menimbulkan cemburu seterusnya membawa kepada pembabitan orang ketiga.
7) Beliau berkata, satu lagi P adalah 'percutian' di mana kita perlu merancang percutian berdua-duaan dengan pasangan di tempat yang jauh daripada kesibukan dan kehidupan rutin.
8) Katanya, P yang terakhir ialah 'permohonan' iaitu doa kepada Allah supaya merapatkan kasih sayang antara pasangan suami isteri serta dijauhi daripada godaan kemewahan dan keseronokan dunia.
Siti Nur Bahyah juga menurunkan beberapa amalan doa selepas solat yang boleh merapatkan hubungan dan menimbulkan kasih sayang antara suami isteri iaitu membaca surah Al-Imran ayat ke-31 atau membacakan ayat ke-200 surah sama bagi mengurangkan panas baran suami.
Beliau berkata, kunci kebahagiaan rumah tangga yang sebenar ialah mendekatkan diri dengan Allah. Katanya, apabila seseorang insan mengabaikan tanggung jawab terhadap agama, dia akan mengabaikan rumah tangga kerana jiwa yang kosong.
"Ketika kita jauh daripada Allah, iblis yang suka umat manusia bercerai-berai akan menghampiri dan melalaikan kita daripada tanggung jawab terhadap keluarga," katanya.
"sampaikanlah pesanan yang bermanfaat walaupun 1 ayat"
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
The bathroom at master bedroom
So these are the picture of our place to be... Thanks for these pictures, I took these from the blog
I remembered reading this when I was in primary school...around 9-10 years old, I think.. and it was the first true story book I have ever read (seingat aku la..) It is about a girl who is in hiding place while there's war.. she wrote about the hiding place, err soldiers if i'm not mistaken.. and I think its the ever book that taught me to imagine things :P every time I think of the word diary I will remember this story book.. Love it.. the one i read.. warna pink cover with brown or black fonts :P and the picture of the girl.. rambut gulung.. err.. entah le bertul ke apa yg aku ingat ni..
But since Mye asked, I was thinking, betul ke ada buku yg aku baca ni, and betul ke it is a real story, so I googled out.. oh, rupanya there's a lot about her.. and even a official website :D Thanks Anne Frank.. I think I learned writing a diary/blog from you :P
And thanks Mye.. giving me the idea what to write today :D
"I haven't written for a few days, because I wanted first of all to think about my diary. It's an odd idea for someone like me to keep a diary; not only because I have never done so before, but because it seems to me that neither I - nor for that matter anyone else - will be interested in the unbosomings of a thirteen-year-old schoolgirl. Still, what does that matter? I want to write, but more than that, I want to bring out all kinds of things that lie buried deep in my heart." (from The Diary of a Young Girl by Anne Frank, 1952)
Monday, April 20, 2009
This is tag form Kayla.. she gave this award.. yeah!! thanks!! And those tagged here have to pass it down to 7 other person
a. The winner can put the logo on his/her awesome blog
b. Link the person you received your award from…
c. Nominate at least 7 other blogs (in random and no particular order kay)
d. Put links of those blogs on yours.
e. Leave a message on the blogs of those you’ve nominated.
This pic show one side of the sling is plain purple.. when I wear it, the tail is showing the stripes is green, blue, purple and pink. Look how happy we are :D
And this is the other side..when it is wore, the stripes part is covering zahraa and my body. The simple plain purple shows at the tail :D
Saturday, April 18, 2009
via Cool Design Ideas Blog: http://www.cooldesignideasblog.net/2009/02/11/solar-energy-light-plus-charger.html#more-1520
Friday, April 17, 2009
Thursday, April 16, 2009
Bagi yang ingin atau sedang mencari ilmu akhirat, dibawah ada jadual menjemput saudara saudari kemajlis Pengajian Ilmu diMasjid Negeri Pulau Pinang.
Marilah ramai ramai kita menjayakan majlis Akhirat seperti yang telah kita lihat kejayaan Majlis Dunia, program hiburan reality.....
Salam Hormat Tuan/Puan,
Dimaklumkan bahawa Pejabat Urusetia Masjid Negeri sedang mengadakan Sesi Pengajian Agama 'Tafaqquh Fid-Deen' secara percuma seperti berikut :-
Tarikh : Setiap Hari Sabtu
Masa : 9.00 pagi hingga 11.00 pagi
Tempat : Bilik Kuliah, Masjid Negeri Pulau Pinang
Cara Pemyampaian : Ceramah
Penyertaan : Terbuka Kepada Orang Ramai Secara Percuma
Jamuan Ringan : Disediakan [ Nasi Lemak & Minuman ]
Tajuk Mingguan : Minggu Sabtu Pertama [ Hadis ]
Minggu Sabtu Kedua [ Tafsir Al-Quran ]
Minggu Sabtu Ketiga [ Fekah ]
Minggu Sabtu Keempat [ Tauhid ]
Berminat : Sila hadir terus ke Bilik Kuliah, Masjid Negeri Pulau Pinang.
Sebarang Pertanyaan : Hubungi Pejabat Urusetia Masjid Negeri Pulau Pinang
di talian 04-8282212.
Sekian, terima kasih
* Sila sebarkan maklumat ini kepeda saudara-saudara Muslim yang lain.
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Some of the criteria mentioned yesterday in order to get the Green Building cert are (still basic as we haven't appoint them yet):
- Landscape: Volume of trees of certain types of trees
- Glass walls and windows: Installing special film to reduce heating
- Cool paint: Apply a special paint that will reflect heat. This heat reduce could be calculated and proved with this usage of cool paint.. (i think this is super cool :P)
- As much as natural lighting and natural ventilation to the common area
- If all parties, architects, C&S, M&E and QS has the cert of ISO 14001 - 1 point will be given
- If manual is given to the residents of how to practice living in green concept - 1 point will be given
- Swimming pool - maintenance free and chlorine free
- Using mobile compactor and providing recycle bin
- Lighting load reduce
- Using solar panel to reduce power consumption
I will update these item form time to time. Before this, I was glad architects has awareness into green living, but it cant happen if developers are not willing to invest in it. I think it is great that our client want to do this, however, we are waiting for Penang CM to have a nod to do this this year.
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Monday, April 13, 2009
This is a tag from Hadi I enjoyed this tag
Starting time : 8.15 am
Name : Zurahanim Abdul Hamid
Sisters : 1
Brothers : 2
Shoe size : 5 or 6
Height : 160 cm
Where do you live : Bayan Baru, Penang
Have you ever Been on a plane : Yes
Swam in the ocean : Yes, last time, in Langkawi on our honeymon
Fallen asleep at school : Of course, who didn't? I'm the master in it
Broken someone’s heart : errr.. dunno, maybe
Fell off your chair : never
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call : yeah, think so
Saved e-mails : yes
What is your room like : blue+purple
What’s right beside you : my tumbler
What is the last thing you ate : toast
Ever had Chicken pox : yes..in secondary school
Sore throat : yes
Stitches : Nope
Broken nose : no, just fractured my hand, dislocate my knees and shoulder
Do you Believe in love at first sight : Yes, indeed
Like picnics : yes
Who was were the last person You danced with : my baby
last time u laugh: last monday nite, watching my wife and kids with hubby (never really watched tv lately, so its easy to feel funny that day)
You last yelled at : dont really yell at anyone
Kissed anyone : of course, hubby and baby
Get sick : rarely, but bad when got sick
Talk to an ex : Nope
Miss someone : Yes
Who do you really hate: secret
Do you like your hand-writing : hmm only those with big letters
Are your toe nails painted : No
Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in : My best friend's
What color shirt are you wearing now : turquoise blue
Are you a friendly person : Yes, very
Do you sleep with the TV on : Yes, sometimes
What are you doing right now : Updating my blog
Can you handle the truth : Yes
Are you closer to your mother or father : Hmm they're both gone. But when they both still alive, father.
Do you eat healthy : I guess so
Do you still have pictures of you & your ex : No, of course not
If you’re having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to : Mye
Are you loud or quiet most of the time : loud
Are you confident : Yes
5 things I was doing 10 years ago
1) End my school with unsatisfied SPM result
2) Getting into IIUM and graduated with 2 degrees, 2 times convocation.. ahaks..
3) Dating, wedding planning, engaged, got married, delivered a baby
4) Trying to get a job and then jumped to another and ended up here in PDCC
5) Getting over my mothers death, and my dad's 5 years later and moved to Penang
5 things I would do if I were a billionaire
1) Take my family to umrah or Hajj
2) Build a very nice facilities for the orphanage or poor children, so they could get good education (the reason of being architect..but found its not relevant at all)
3) But a good asset for the future
4) Start a business, a really good one
5) Go on a world tour, a holiday we could never have
I am living in
1) Kuantan, Pahang (sejak lahir)
2) Jasin, Melaka (sekolah berasrama)
3) Gombak, Selangor (universiti)
4) Bayan Baru, Penang (now)
5) Kota Damansara, PJ (nomad at inlaws home)
5 people I tag
1) Liza Yaakup a.k.a babyripp
2) Liyafendi, Japan
3) Ian, Abu Dhabi
4) Nuyu, Kuala Lumpur
5) Aiza, Penang
Recently my best friend made me realise that good diet and exercise is not only to loose weight. But it is also for health, for a better preparation if we are conceiving. I was like.. dang!! never really thought of that. So that was where I make a turnaround and decide I have to watch carefully what I consume and find sometime to exercise. My husband was beig very very supportive :D, gave me some RM to buy a new running shoes. Yesterday, we went to Pisa stadium and I joined the aerobic there while DH play with Zahraa.
Its great, why dont join me? Venue: Pisa, Time: 8 am every weekend Fees: FOC
P/s It left me feeling very very tired today... :P sakit badan . huhuhuhu
Saturday, April 11, 2009
That is how this blog come up. Just want to make thing more interesting. However, there's a few tips I want to share. First of all, the template I am using was downloaded from some blogger template website. I have chose a few other skins earlier, but this particular one I am using is the only one successfully uploaded. Well it seems this is my destiny then :D hehehe. But I had a few bumps upgrading it as well.. and at last, I found out that the templates cannot be upgraded or edited or been customised when I'm on my Mac. It can only be done on Window's Internet Explorer, and this fact wasnt told in all those help tools and websites i've read. Thank you for all the responses and advices gave to me, but it is that simple-it doesnt work on Mac (hope the designer read this) What happened actually was some of the tabs doesnt appear as it was suppose to be, and there aren't buttons there are suppose to be there on the site map..funny rite.. but that was what happened to me.
If there's anyone has encountered this, it is actually that simple - runs on a different OS.
By the way, thanks to my husband who has help uploaded this template and fix the codes so it works.