Monday, April 13, 2009

how to begin a new blog

I've been thinking for quite a while, how i start over again this new blog? Most of my stuffs has been written in vox. At last, I decided to post all those tags I've answered, and some I'd like to try answering :D

This is a tag from Hadi I enjoyed this tag

Starting time : 8.15 am
Name : Zurahanim Abdul Hamid
Sisters : 1
Brothers : 2
Shoe size : 5 or 6
Height : 160 cm
Where do you live : Bayan Baru, Penang
Have you ever Been on a plane : Yes
Swam in the ocean : Yes, last time, in Langkawi on our honeymon
Fallen asleep at school : Of course, who didn't? I'm the master in it
Broken someone’s heart : errr.. dunno, maybe
Fell off your chair : never
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call : yeah, think so
Saved e-mails : yes
What is your room like : blue+purple
What’s right beside you : my tumbler
What is the last thing you ate : toast
Ever had Chicken pox : yes..in secondary school
Sore throat : yes
Stitches : Nope
Broken nose : no, just fractured my hand, dislocate my knees and shoulder
Do you Believe in love at first sight : Yes, indeed
Like picnics : yes
Who was were the last person You danced with : my baby
last time u laugh: last monday nite, watching my wife and kids with hubby (never really watched tv lately, so its easy to feel funny that day)
You last yelled at : dont really yell at anyone
Kissed anyone : of course, hubby and baby
Get sick : rarely, but bad when got sick
Talk to an ex : Nope
Miss someone : Yes
Who do you really hate: secret
Do you like your hand-writing : hmm only those with big letters
Are your toe nails painted : No
Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in : My best friend's
What color shirt are you wearing now : turquoise blue
Are you a friendly person : Yes, very
Do you have any pets : sometimes ago... not now, they seems to die
Do you sleep with the TV on : Yes, sometimes
What are you doing right now : Updating my blog
Can you handle the truth : Yes
Are you closer to your mother or father : Hmm they're both gone. But when they both still alive, father.
Do you eat healthy : I guess so
Do you still have pictures of you & your ex : No, of course not
If you’re having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to : Mye
Are you loud or quiet most of the time : loud
Are you confident : Yes

5 things I was doing 10 years ago
1) End my school with unsatisfied SPM result
2) Getting into IIUM and graduated with 2 degrees, 2 times convocation.. ahaks..
3) Dating, wedding planning, engaged, got married, delivered a baby
4) Trying to get a job and then jumped to another and ended up here in PDCC
5) Getting over my mothers death, and my dad's 5 years later and moved to Penang


5 things I would do if I were a billionaire
1) Take my family to umrah or Hajj
2) Build a very nice facilities for the orphanage or poor children, so they could get good education (the reason of being architect..but found its not relevant at all)
3) But a good asset for the future
4) Start a business, a really good one
5) Go on a world tour, a holiday we could never have


I am living in
1) Kuantan, Pahang (sejak lahir)
2) Jasin, Melaka (sekolah berasrama)
3) Gombak, Selangor (universiti)
4) Bayan Baru, Penang (now)
5) Kota Damansara, PJ (nomad at inlaws home)


5 people I tag
1) Liza Yaakup a.k.a babyripp
2) Liyafendi, Japan
3) Ian, Abu Dhabi
4) Nuyu, Kuala Lumpur
5) Aiza, Penang

No comments: