Tuesday, May 5, 2009

oh.. the tag. i nearly forgot

Tags from Mye and its interesting :d thanks

A - 5 Names I go by

1. # Zurahanim - name in the ic.. given by parents.. those behind counters would call me by this name :P

2. # Adik - families called me adik

3. # Zura - almost all other people call me Zura

4. # Su - by my nieces and nephews

5. # Ra - byb my late mother and my hubby

B: 5 Jobs I have had in my life

1. # Research assistant @ HBP USM

2. # Architect @ Cityscape Architect

3. # Architect @ PDC Consultancy Sdn Bhd

4. # Trainee architect @ DBA Architect

5. # Cant think of anything else.. errr.. jual kain and telekung??? boleh kira??

C: 5 Places I have lived before

1. # Taman Sepakat Kuantan.. my birth place, hometown

2. # Jasin Melaka - a great 2 years

3. # KL - Gombak and PJ - the greatest 6 years of my life

4. # Bayan Baru, Penang

5. # Kota Damansara - tumpang at in laws

D: 5 TV Shows that I watch currently

hmm.. dont really watch tv that much lately only dvds.. but i'll try to make up this list :P

1. # Prison break, smallville, 24 - on dvd

2. # CSI

3. # Halaqah, fardhu kifayah, ar-rayyan, cafe akhil khayy dan yg sewaktu dengannya

4. # Upin dan Ipin - almost everyday

5. # Anything good I could catch on TV

* sounds so poyo to some people.. but we do try to limit entertainment in the house for the time being

E: 5 places I have been

1. # Singapore

2. # Thailand - phuket, Bangkok, hadtyai and what pulau i cant remember the name

3. # Indonesia - Jakarta, Jogjakarta, semarang

4. # Tokyo, Japan

5. # Not the whole part of Malaysia

F: People that e-mail / contact me regularly

1. # Hubby

2. # Mye

3. # Nuyu

4. # Marvellite

5. # Facebook, baby centre, baby zone - hahah does this considered 'people'?

G: 5 of my favorite foods

1. # Pajeri nenas

2. # Gulai lemak labu

3. # Ayam or ikan masak pedas

4. # Lasagna

5. # Home made rendang and ketupat

H: 5 things I would like to do

1. # Turn our new home into my dream apartment

2. # Try conceiving a boy, next year.. i repeat.. next year.. insyallah

3. # Be more green, apply more sustainable living

4. # Collect more ilmu esp in religion

5. # Loose 6 kg

I: 5 friends I think will respond

1. # Liz aka baby ripp

2. # Syaz aka jumpsac

3. # Bai if you havent do this yet

4. # Hanim

5. # Azlin of vox

J: 5 Things I am looking forward to

1. # Balik KL this weekend

2. # Nak pergi Jakel boleh tak???

3. # Read more books to Zahraa

4. # Getting Zahraa to talk

5. # Complete this proposal i am doing rite now... for once and for all as soon as possible

2 comments:

Drama Mama said...

aku dah buat laaaa...tagged by mye jugakkk hehehe

syaz said...

alamak.. adakah ini bermaksud, i have to do the tag?
i dunno howww.. hahahaha :P
ketinggalan zaman betul tag2 game ni.