Tuesday, October 20, 2009

from one shop to another

i have been hopping from one online shop to another - looking at bags, wristlets, and diaper bags. It made me feel guilty, not working that hard - how does all these starts.. who to blame

Emails form girlfriends - that discuss fashions and stuffs..
- nope .. its not your fault dear -

Too many tempting online shop
- of course .. you ladies have got nothing to do with these -

My own self concious - of not looking great; my fashion dies; bad-wardrobe fever; 'bibik'ly feeling
- thats it. Its my self conscious -

Or.. was it the wedding incident then????

3 comments:

Drama Mama said...

haha...once in a while our shopping nafsu will show itself. hahaha

laydida said...

so true, too sporadic you wont have chance to think twice :P

ZOORA said...

oh. i've always think about million times to buys things for myself nowadays, ooo i wish one day i dont have to - just grab that shiny lil shoes, cool handbag, great dress and make myself feels good about it - wink