Wednesday, August 11, 2010

1st ramadhan

Alhamdulillah.. this year we are able to meet Ramadhan again. And my Ramadhan this year is more challenging being 7 months pregnant. When I was pregnant with Zahraa, I was just 4 months during Ramadhan.. so it was easy to me that time.. with the fact that I cant eat anything suring those months. But now.. with the very active kicking baby, frequent braxton hicks I am hoping and praying that I could survive fasting for the whole month. Hope Allah give me the strength.

I'm glad I could get up for sahur easily today-thanks to early sleep time :D. Office starts earlier during Ramadhan. Hmm and for now - of course I'm hungry.. i started to feel a bit dizzy. And tired.. have to slow down..

Selamat menjalani ibadah kepada semua. Semoga Ramadhan ini kita dapat mencurik perhatian Allah, dan diberikan rahmat serta barakah nya. insyallah

No comments: